Continuum Therapeutic Bodywork is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Wolseley right next to Stella’s! It’s a quick 5-minute drive from the center of downtown Winnipeg. There is ample parking on Sherbrook Street as well as neighborhood side streets. When you arrive please make yourself comfortable in our cozy waiting area and we will be with you soon.
Continuum strives to help clients reach their maximal health through Osteopathic treatment. Osteopathy aims to realign the body through biomechanical and visceral manipulations. Additionally, practitioners use fascial, and cranial-sacral techniques to incorporate all aspects of the body to treat dysfunction. This whole body, whole system approach is a fundamental base of Osteopathy. The purpose is to restore your body’s ability to heal itself by ensuring all systems are working as efficiently as they can.
To make an appointment, please call, email, or book online.
At Continuum Therapeutic Bodywork we are happy to accept Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash (cash, cheque or debit preferred) for your appointment. Continuum does not offer direct billing for appointments, but provide the necessary information on your invoice for Osteopathic billing to your insurance company.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Clients must bring shorts and a tank top (or sports bra) in order to receive a specific assessment.
- Bring any pertinent diagnostic reports, or imaging to your appointment (i.e. MRI/X-ray/bloodwork reports).
- If it’s your first visit to Continuum, please arrive a few minutes early to fill out a ‘Client Intake Form’.
- Please, feel free to contact Sonia Sharma at the clinic if you have any questions regarding the method of treatment.
- For more information about Osteopathy, you can visit: https://www.osteopathymanitoba.org/ or https://www.osteopathyontario.org/
- Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. If an emergency situation arises, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention.