Continuum is open with new clinic hours & new procedures.
Recently the province has announced the lifting of the mask mandate, however, Continuum is considered a health care facility which means that masks will continue to be required at Continuum. Please continue to wear masks upon entry and throughout each clinic visit for the sake of proactively caring for your safety and for ours.
Please note, that I am extending the time between clients to allow for extra sanitation of the clinic/bathrooms. But also:
- before entering please wash your hands in the washroom or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- masks are mandatory at all times in the clinic.
- plastic cups will not be provided, but a water station is available to fill your bottle.
- do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and do not linger when your appointment is over as we are trying to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- Cashless or no-contact payment should be used to the greatest extent possible.
- Companions will not be allowed in the clinic (except for extenuating circumstances).
- Email invoices will be provided to cut down on contact.
Please visit the online booking page for details regarding booking your appointment.
Thank you for your patience!
Continuum Therapeutic Bodywork is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Wolseley right next to Stella’s! It’s a quick 5-minute drive from the center of downtown Winnipeg. There is ample parking on Sherbrook Street as well as neighbourhood side streets. When you arrive please make yourself comfortable in our cozy waiting area and we will be with you soon.
Continuum strives to help clients reach their maximal health through Osteopathic treatment. Osteopathy aims to realign the body through biomechanical and visceral manipulations. Additionally, practitioners use fascial, and cranial-sacral techniques to incorporate all aspects of the body to treat dysfunction. This whole body, whole system approach is a fundamental base of Osteopathy. The purpose is to restore your body’s ability to heal itself by ensuring all systems are working as efficiently as they can. Osteopathic Manual Therapists (D.O.M.P.’s) have received training in manual osteopathic practise, however they are not medical doctors. Treatments involve only manual therapies.
To make an appointment, please call, email, or book online.
At Continuum Therapeutic Bodywork we are happy to accept Debit, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque or Cash (cash, cheque or debit preferred) for your appointment. Continuum does not offer direct billing for appointments, but provide the necessary information on your invoice for Osteopathic billing to your insurance company.
How to prepare for your appointment:
- Clients must bring shorts and a tank top (or sports bra) in order to receive a specific assessment.
- Bring any pertinent diagnostic reports or imaging to your appointment (i.e. MRI/X-ray/bloodwork reports).
- If it’s your first visit to Continuum, please arrive a few minutes early to fill out a ‘Client Intake Form’.
- Please, feel free to contact Sonia Sharma at the clinic if you have any questions regarding the method of treatment.
- For more information about Osteopathy, you can visit: https://www.osteopathymanitoba.org/ or https://www.osteopathyontario.org/
- Cancellation Policy: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. If an emergency situation arises, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention.