Continuum is open with new clinic hours & new procedures.
Recently the province has announced the lifting of the mask mandate, however, Continuum is considered a health care facility which means that masks will continue to be required at Continuum. Please continue to wear masks upon entry and throughout each clinic visit for the sake of proactively caring for your safety and for ours.
Please note, that I am extending the time between clients to allow for extra sanitation of the clinic/bathrooms. But also:
- before entering please wash your hands in the washroom or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- masks are mandatory at all times in the clinic.
- plastic cups will not be provided, but a water station is available to fill your bottle.
- do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment and do not linger when your appointment is over as we are trying to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time.
- Cashless or no-contact payment should be used to the greatest extent possible.
- Companions will not be allowed in the clinic (except for extenuating circumstances).
- Email invoices will be provided to cut down on contact.
And if you answer yes to the following, then please let me know and we will cancel/postpone:
- Do you or anyone in your household have any of the following symptoms: severe difficulty breathing (e.g., struggling for each breath, speaking in single words), chest pain, confusion, extreme drowsiness or loss of consciousness?
- Do you have shortness of breath at rest or difficulty breathing when lying down?
- Do you have a new onset of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath?
- Do you have a new onset of 2 or more of any of the following symptoms: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, headache, hoarse voice or nausea, vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours?
- Have you been in contact in the last 14 days with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you had laboratory exposure while working directly with specimens known to contain COVID-19?
- Have you been in a setting in the last 14 days that has been identified as a risk for acquiring COVID-19, such as on a flight, at a workplace or an event?
- Have you travelled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days, excluding personal travel to border communities?
Continuum is a dog friendly clinic. If you have any concerns about having a dog at your appointment please contact us prior to your visit.
Thank you for your patience!
To book your next appointment with Sonia Sharma at Continuum, or check when your next appointment is booked, log in or sign up below.
- If you are new to Continuum, please contact the clinic via email or phone call to set up your appointment.
- To facilitate treatment, please wear or bring comfortable clothing such as shorts and a tank top, or yoga wear.
- Existing clients are welcome to use the online booking system below for scheduling, and checking appointment times.
- At Continuum Therapeutic Bodywork we are happy to accept Debit, Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer, Cheque or Cash (cash, cheque, debit, and e-transfer are preferred) for your appointment. Direct billing is not available.
When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
If an emergency situation arises, please let us know so that we can treat your specific situation with personal attention. We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.) and your therapist may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions.
Sessions are generally booked in one-hour increments: $120/hour
If this is your first time booking online please click here: Portal Access
If you can’t see the login above please update your browser or click here